Friday, February 17, 2017

Welding With Jacobo

Q: WOW long time without welding. What are we going to do today?


Jacobo: You're right long time without welding but I'm back. And the first thing we need to do is cut some metal with the Iron ton Heavy-Duty Reciprocating.

Q: Can you show me with what you're cutting the metals?


Jacobo: This Blades are special for the Machine I just showed you. And That's how the blade looks like.

Q: But there's another machine to cut metal right?


Jacobo: Yes there's a lot of machines to cut metal for example this machine is also used to cut metal.

Q: Show me some metal already cutted?


Jacobo: here some metal already cut and ready to weld.

Q: What are you going to do now?


Jacobo: We're going to start with top welding.

Q: So you just start weld and that's it?


Jacobo: No before you start welding you need to set up to be read to weld.

Q: Show me how it looks after you weld it?


Jacobo: here you have a example even though this part it's not welded perfectly.

Q: That's the only part you know how to weld?



Jacobo: No I know some parts for example T Joined.

Q: To weld you need specific size of the metal?



Jacobo: You can weld any size of metal it depends what you need to weld.

Q: After you finish welding what you do?


Jacobo: Make sure that everything I used it's clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment