Monday, February 20, 2017

Welding With Jacobo Part 2

Q: What are we going to do today?



Jacobo: Today we are going to weld square tubes.

Q: So what you need to set up the tubes?



Jacobo: You will need this tool that is made just to set up the tubes.

Q: How can you cut those tubes?



Jacobo: To cut the tubes you will need a manual saw foe example the picture I'm showing you right now.

Q: Can you show me?



Jacobo: For example look at this picture before cutting the tubes.

Q: Let me see the after photo?



Jacobo: This is after cutting the tube with the manual saw.

Q: Can I see everything you use to weld?



Jacobo: This is everything I used to weld.

Q:  Now show me what you weld.



Jacobo: I'm going to show you the four sides of the tube.

Q:



Jacobo: This picture is from the back of the tube.

Q:



Jacobo: This photo is from the side of the tube and I think is one of the easiest part to weld.

Q: Really?



Jacobo Yes and this photo is for me one of the hardest to weld.



No comments:

Post a Comment